♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

LAHMACUN from my "guest chef" @(^_^)@


Selam everybody.......Merhaba from Türkiye.


Who is my guest chef? ...😊😂😃... I'm joking friends...

I have no guest chef except my hubby who always helps me to cook every weekend.. well ... mostly he done everything... 

I just give him instruction to do this or that @(^_^)@
And last weekend we make Lahmacun - Pizza in Turkish style. Have a try, you gonna like it too.


LAHMACUN is an item of prepared food originating in the early Turkish cuisine of the Levant, consisting of a round, thin soft piece of dough topped with spicy sauce and minced meat and straight leaved parsley , (most commonly beef and lamb). Lahmacun is often served sprinkled with lemon juice and wrapped around vegetables, including pickles, tomatoes, peppers, onions, lettuce, and parsley, cabbage salad or cilantro; atypical variants may be found as wraps for kebab meat or sauces.


Ingredients 

Dough ingredients:
 ½ tablespoons instant yeast
 ± 1 cup of warm water
 1 ½ - 2
½ cups all-purpose flour (More if you find your dough still sticky during kneading)
 1 tsp fine salt.


Topping Ingredients:

 500 gr ground beef.
 2 large size onions. Chop finely.
 2 tbsp tomato paste.
 1 tablespoon chili paste.
 ½ tablespoons red chili flake
 5 tablespoons olive oil.
 Salt and pepper to taste.

 half cup of water

For the salad:
 celery leaves, finely chopped
 Tomato, cut into rough.
 Scallion, finely chopped
 Lettuce, thinly sliced
 Onions, thinly sliced​​, squeeze with salt and wash it clean.
 Lemon juice

How to make:


1) bread Dough: Mix all ingredients for dough base, knead until smooth and not sticky in your fingers. There may be additional flour in this stage to form smooth dough, add it carefully just until you have right bread consistency. 
Cover with plastic wrap or a towel, let stand until fluffy and doubled.


2) Meanwhile, mix all topping ingredients, mix well. Set aside.


3) Hit the dough to remove air, divide the dough into some small ball (slightly larger than golf ball). Use rolling pin roll flat dough about ½ cm thin diameter about 30 cm, spread topping mixture on top of it evenly-make very thin layered.
bake in a preheated oven 160 ⁰C approximately 15 minutes or until is done/ cooked. Cover your cooked lahmacun with wide kitchen towel to keep them soft not dry.

4) How to serve: sprinkle salad and lemon juice over lahmacun, rolls and serve warm immediately.
:: Note. If you want more spicy, you can add more sprinkling of chili flake.


Follow me at Instagram; @citra_homediary
If you making this recipe, please let me know. 
Use hashtag #citrashomediary_recipe and tag me 😊 Send me some 💚





Check my latest lahmacun making here.
Afiyet Olsun . Enjoy







Check my latest Lahmacun ( lahmajoun) recipe below here:



LAHMACUN















loading...

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet hubby! He does nice work :) Your pizza looks fabulous, Citra...such a lovely thin crust and the topping of salad is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this really look like pizza! A lot better than pizza I have to say! Love the way you roll it to enjoy with salad on the side! Delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The husband did a good job being a "guest chef"! These Turkish pizzas sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Citra, I'm gonna make this tomorrow. Love looking at your photo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'aime beaucoup ces pizzas turques. Elles sont délicieuses.
    A très bientôt.
    Salutations de Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds think alike! We had lahmajun (Armenian spelling) for dinner last night as well. It's definitely a family favorite. Ours uses ground lamb though, not ground beef. Still amazing, fantastic flavor. Great job to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaay for hubby!! Great job on this pizza...I love the toppings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks delicious wonderfully spicy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cook and bake all the time but had a really hard time with the dough. It was extremely sticky with the measurements given. I had to add a lot of flour to make it usable and I doubt it was the right consistency. The other ingredients were delicious, any help you could offer on the dough would be appreciated! I'd like to make this again!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected