♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Resep Sus Kering Keju / Cheesy choux pastry cookies

Resep dalam Bhs İndonesia ada dibagian bawah.






It is like a choux cookie snack because it's dry and crunchy as cookies. Back when I was in Indonesia, this choux cookies always served together with other traditional cookies typically for Aidhul Fitr celebration in our house. But we usually bought them ready from the store... we never made it at home (^,^)

But here, far away from my homeland... if I miss something I mostly couldn't find here... I must do more effort to have it... But by doing this I'll learn anything which I never thought I would learn/ do 

This recipe I adapted this from the Indonesian online recipe site Sajian Sedap. And here I write in English version for you who want to try this savory tasteful cookie..


Ingredients:
  • 100 grams of margarine (I use butter)
  • 250 ml of water
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 125 grams of all-purpose flour
  • 75 grams of cheddar cheese, chopped/ shredded
  • 3 medium eggs
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
How to make:
  1. Boil butter, water, and salt, stirring until boiling. Turn off the heat. Add the flour. Stir well. Return to heat (low heat) and whisk until smooth. Lift and let it warm.
  2. Add the eggs one at a time, and beat well in each addition. Beat in grated cheese, and baking powder and continue whisking to well combine. Put into a piping bag with a small star tip or round tip (about 1 cm diameter).
  3. Pipe on a baking tray lined with a baking sheet.
  4. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 130 degrees Celsius for another 35 minutes until cooked and dry.
Store in airtight jar after completely cool.


Resep diadaptasi dari Sajian sedap.
Bahan-bahan:

  • 100 gram margarine 
  • 250 ml air 
  • 1/4 sendok teh garam 
  • 125 gram tepung terigu protein sedang 
  • 75 gram keju cheddar parut, dicincang
  • 3 butir telur 
  • 1 sendok teh baking powder 
Cara membuat:
  1. Rebus margarin, air, dan garam sambil diaduk sampai mendidih. Matikan api. Tambahkan tepung terigu. Aduk sampai rata. Nyalakan api kecil. Aduk sampai kalis. Angkat dan biarkan hangat.
  2. Masukkan telur satu per satu sambil dikocok. Tambahkan keju parut, dan baking powder sambil dikocok rata. Masukkan dalam kantung plastik segitiga.
  3. Semprot dengan spuit kerang di atas loyang yang dioles margarin.
  4. Oven dengan api bawah suhu 200 derajat Celsius 15 menit. Turunkan suhunya 130 derajat Celsius. Oven lagi 35 menit sampai matang dan kering.
Untuk 260 gram



loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected